Two studies led by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center that shed new light on the potential of the gut microbiome as a targetable biomarker to improve responses to immunotherapy were presented today at the 2022 American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- UF Health Cancer Center expands research programs to enhance discoveries
- Gut microbiota profiles in feces and paired tumor and non-tumor tissues from Colorectal Cancer patients. Relationship to the Body Mass Index
- Targeting Microbiota 2023 captures the essence of microbiota research and future implications
- Intratumoral Microbiota Changes with Tumor Stage and Influences the Immune Signature of Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Elucidating colorectal cancer-associated bacteria through profiling of minimally perturbed tissue-associated microbiota