IGEN Biotech Group has signed a sponsorship agreement with the concert society ‘La Filarmónica’ as a partner of the third season of the concert series that will run from October 2014 to February 2015 at the National Auditorium and the Teatro Real in Madrid. The concerts with the participation of the Symphony Orchestra of the Swedish Radio, the National Orchestra of France, The ColoniaWDR Radio Symphony Orchestra and the Symphony Orchestra of the Mariinsky Theatre, among others. Mahler , Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Mauricio Pollini , Bach and Chopin will be interpreted.
- The oesophageal microbiome and cancer: hope or hype?
- Altering the microbiome for immunotherapy-resistant urological tumors-An intriguing but still early concept
- Fecal microbiota transplantation for immunotherapy-resistant urological tumors: Is it time? An update of the recent literature
- 7th International Congress on Probiotics, Prebiotics in Pediatrics
- Antibiotics Use and Subsequent Risk of Colorectal Cancer: A Swedish Nationwide Population-Based Study