Diet, the gut microbiota and digestive health are mutually intertwined. These links and the beneficial potential of probiotics were among the top issues of the Gut Microbiota for Health World Summit that took place in Barcelona, March 14-15, 2015.
- Gut microbiota signatures are associated with toxicity to combined CTLA-4 and PD-1 blockade
- A synthetic consortium of 100 gut commensals modulates the composition and function in a colon model of the microbiome of elderly subjects
- ‘Multi-kingdom dialogue’ between internal, external microbiota
- Gut microbiota-derived short-chain fatty acids promote prostate cancer growth via IGF-1 signaling
- Diet alters entero-mammary signaling to regulate the breast microbiome and tumorigenesis