This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.igenbiolabgroup.com (hereinafter the Page) owned by IGEN BIOLAB GROUP, domiciled at e / o Business Park Industrie AG. Industriestrasse 24. 6300 Zug. (Switzerland), registration number CHE 281.718.579.
IGENBIOLAB, SL, with NIF: B86924545, registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid Folio 58, Section 8, Page M-572213 Volume 31,961, is administrator of the Page and its address is Ronda de Poniente, 17, 28760, Tres Cantos, Madrid (Spain).
The use of the Page requires the user´s express acceptance of each and every one of the clauses indicated in this Legal Notice.
USE OF THE PAGE
The user undertakes not to use the Site to carry out activities contrary to the laws, morality, public order and, in general, to use it in accordance with the conditions established in this Legal Notice. Likewise, it undertakes not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages that use a false identity.
IGEN BIOLAB GROUP acts exclusively as responsible for the Website in its capacity as an information service provider about its own services, not being responsible for the contents that, in contravention of these general conditions, users may send or publish, being the user is solely responsible for the veracity and legality of them.
IGEN BIOLAB GROUP may interrupt the service of the Page that is being used by the user and immediately resolve the relationship with the user if it detects a use of the Page or any of the services offered therein that may be considered contrary to what is expressed in this Legal Notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The entirety of this Page: text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, is protected by Intellectual Property and Industrial laws,prohibiting its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use.
IGEN BIOLAB GROUP does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or error-free or that its free use by the user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The correct or incorrect use of this page and its contents is under the responsibility of the user.
Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copy, cession or retransmission, total or partial, of the information contained in the Page, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without prior authorization of IGEN BIOLAB GROUP are prohibited.
The Site may include links to third party sites. The pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed nor are they subject to controls by IGEN BIOLAB GROUP. In any case, IGEN BIOLAB GROUP can not be held responsible for the contents of these websites or the measures adopted regarding their privacy or the processing of their personal data.
IGEN BIOLAB GROUP will not be directly or collateraly responsible for:
The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning, the availability and continuity of operation of the Page.
- The damages that may be caused to the user’s equipment due to the use of the Page.
- The cases in which a third party, breaking the established security measures, access the messages or use them for the remission of computer viruses.
- The vices and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents that users transmit with the use of the page or the services offered therein, as well as their veracity or accuracy. The Company does not control the use that users make of the Website, nor does it guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
- The update of the contents offered in the news sections.
By way of illustration and without limitation, the user will be responsible for:
- The contents introduced by them, especially the data and information introduced and sent to IGEN BIOLAB GROUP by means of the Page or on the Page.
- The performance of any type of illicit action, right damaging, detrimental and/or harmful.
This Legal Notice is written in Spanish, and is subject to current Spanish legislation. For any type of controversy arising from the use of the services offered or the contents of the Page the parties, with the acceptance of the clauses established in this Legal Notice, will be submitted to the competent Tribunals and Courts in Spain.