The Gut Microbiota For Health World Summit has become the internationally leading platform for scientific exchange in the booming area of gut microbiota research. The Summit was initiated as an annual event in 2012 by the Gut Microbiota & Health Section of the European Society of Neurogastroenterology and Motility (ESNM). “We are delighted to have all these excellent associations joining forces in order to further advance gut microbiota research,” says the section’s president Prof Fernando Azpiroz (Hospital General Vall d’Hebron, Barcelona, Spain).
- The oesophageal microbiome and cancer: hope or hype?
- Altering the microbiome for immunotherapy-resistant urological tumors-An intriguing but still early concept
- Fecal microbiota transplantation for immunotherapy-resistant urological tumors: Is it time? An update of the recent literature
- 7th International Congress on Probiotics, Prebiotics in Pediatrics
- Antibiotics Use and Subsequent Risk of Colorectal Cancer: A Swedish Nationwide Population-Based Study